Here’s the not so nitty-gritty.
That’s where LIFT’s innovative flexibility offering really shines.
With LIFT‚ you can plan ahead with total peace of mind. Because whatever happens‚ you can change or cancel flights at the click of a button. No need to worry about losing out on your moola or feel the stress of choosing new dates on the spot.
So go ahead and book those flights. You can always change them closer to the time. Need to cancel for any reason? That’s also cool. You’ll get a 100% refund to your LIFT Wallet to use when it suits you.
We’re giving you complete control of your travels when you need it most.
Need to change your flight reservation? Here's how it works:
1. You can make changes up to 1 Hour before your original flight departs
2. If there’s an increased difference in fare between your original booking and your new one‚ you’ll simply pay in.
3. If there’s a decreased difference in fares‚ we’ll credit your LIFT Wallet (More on that‚ later.)
Please Note: Changes made within 24 hours of departure will incur a R250 amendment fee per person.
We don’t get too caught up in changing traveller details. You can transfer your flight to someone else‚ easy peasy.
1. You can change details up to 24 hours before departure‚ at no extra cost.
2. If you need to change within 24 hours of your flight‚ we can still help you out but a small fee will apply.
Can’t make your trip? We’re sorry to hear that. The good news is that you can cancel your booking on the website without forfeiting both your flight and its fares.
1. Cancel up until 24 hours before your departure and incur zero penalties. Plus‚ we’ll credit your LIFT wallet so that you can rebook again when you’re ready to fly.
Please Note: Cancellations made within 24 hours of departure will incur a R250 cancellation fee per person.
Your Flexible Travel Wallet
We’re here to simplify the travel process for you.
That’s why we’ve introduced safe and secure e-Wallets for our LIFT customers. This way‚ you can get refunds‚ credits and vouchers quickly and efficiently. No long-winded banking detail forms ‘round here! We’ll just link your virtual wallet to your booking email.
Refunds or credits made to your wallet can be used towards making another booking or buying extras like seats or baggage. You’ll be able to access your wallet 24/7‚ on the LIFT website under your Customer Profile.
Head on over to lift.co.za and set up a Customer Profile (located top right of the page). Your details are safe with us.
1. When you create your customer profile‚ please ensure you use the same email address used in your flight booking.
2. Forget your password? Reset it by following the prompts on the login screen
3. Once you’re logged and you have clicked on your customer profile name‚ you will see your available LIFT Wallet balance just below the welcome header.
4. From here you'll have the option to pay using your LIFT wallet‚ at the end of any booking process
Please Note that Promo Codes are only Valid for a certain period.
Where a coupon has been redeemed against your LIFT booking‚ and you need to make a change to your flight‚ please note that the booking will need to be cancelled on our website by using the MANAGE BOOKING path. The full value of the ticket (less the coupon value) will be refunded into your LIFT wallet and a new booking will need to be made. If the coupon is still valid‚ it may be used as part or full payment towards your new flight. In the event that the coupon is no longer valid (either the flight dates or booking dates)‚ the value of the coupon will need to be paid in addition to a possible difference in fare..
Should you require any additional assistance‚ please contact our Customer Support Team at (firstname.lastname@example.org)